NT Manufacturers Council
The Manufacturers Council (MC) is a member-based non-government organisation representing businesses involved in the manufacturing trade in the Northern Territory.
The Manufacturers Council represents member’s views, concerns and opinions by identifying issues and lobbying Federal, Territory and local Governments, ensuring business views are presented to Government Ministers and officials.
Membership with the Manufacturer’s Council of the Chamber of Commerce Northern Territory give you:
- Strong lobbying and representation
- Ongoing promotion of the capability of Territory business by producing the annual Services, Suppliers & Manufacturer’s Directory;
- A monthly newsletter entitled ‘Manufacts’, containing information and opportunities relating to projects of interest in the manufacturing sector, particularly in areas such as oil and gas, mining, rail, ports and Defence;
- Access to seminars and forums on issues of importance to the manufacturing sector at discounted prices;
- Advice on quality issues necessary for business structure, growth and tender compliance, export advice, assistance programs, market analysis and business matching.
Brian O'Gallagher - Executive Officer, International Trade08 8982 8128 or 08 8982 8125 email@example.com www.mc.chambernt.com.au
Brian O’Gallagher joined the Chamber of Commerce NT in February 2015, as the Manager of the two Industry Councils, the NT Manufacturers Council and the International Business Council.
Brian (Manager) along with Owen Pike, the Chairman and the Executive Committee members of the NT MC strive to reach the strategic goals of the Council and to benefit its members by raising the profile and advocating to both government and industry stakeholders the capacity and capability of our local industry sector.