NT Manufacturers Council
The Manufacturers Council (MC) is a member-based non-government organisation representing businesses involved in the manufacturing trade in the Northern Territory.
The Manufacturers Council represents member’s views, concerns and opinions by identifying issues and lobbying Federal, Territory and local Governments, ensuring business views are presented to Government Ministers and officials.
Membership with the Manufacturer’s Council of the Chamber of Commerce Northern Territory give you:
- Strong lobbying and representation
- Ongoing promotion of the capability of Territory business by producing the annual Services, Suppliers & Manufacturer’s Directory;
- A monthly newsletter entitled ‘Manufacts’, containing information and opportunities relating to projects of interest in the manufacturing sector, particularly in areas such as oil and gas, mining, rail, ports and Defence;
- Access to seminars and forums on issues of importance to the manufacturing sector at discounted prices;
- Advice on quality issues necessary for business structure, growth and tender compliance, export advice, assistance programs, market analysis and business matching.